Sunday, April 8, 2007

St. Stupid's day

April 1.

First Church of the Last Laugh's St Stupid's Day, a parade of Idiots from the pointy building to Washington Square Park. Today everyone is Stupid, including you. Know thyself.



Blake, who did costumes for the YTP. She assured me that I looked really Stupid.



I put my pants on one leg at a time, just like the rest of you. Except that when my pants are on I shit green in them and chief milk.


This guy asked me if I was an astronaut. I responded indulgently. I told him I was. Even in our Stupid fantasy world we couldn't sustain a conversation. "Are you an astronaut" was as far ahead as he'd planned, I figure. He was in a different costume each time I saw him. Each featured his ass prominently. He ducked into a portajohn to change, like green lantern. He was really Stupid.

These pictures were taken by strangers. I found them.

2 comments:

Katie said...

what a beautiful, bouncing baby boy.

Nínivi Gomes said...

oii...
naum falo bem ingles

+ tah massa teu blog

sou do Brasil (Brazil)